The direct thermal/thermal transfer Zebra GX420t label printer has the easiest ribbon-loading system around. Like the GX420d, it produces 203 dpi print resolution at speeds up to 6 inches per second, and like all GX models, its well-suited to a variety of applications and industries thanks to a wide choice of options.
- Print speed: up to 6 (152 mm) per second
- Print method: direct thermal/thermal transfer
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- Quick and easy ribbon loading system
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- 32 bit RISC processor