Increase accuracy and efficiency with high-confidence scanning
- Quickly scans 1D, 2D and Digimarc codes
- Rapid-fire scanning to boost productivity
- Optional RFID model for blood bag tracking and more
- Dynamic switching between hands-free and handheld modes
- Designed to survive spills and drops
- Easily read color-coded labels
The Zebra DS9900-HD Series for Labs is purpose built for medical labs and pharmacies, increasing accuracy and productivity. Super easy to use, the DS9900 offers both handheld and hands-free scanning. It seamlessly switches between hands-free and handheld modes using patent-pending capacitive touch sensor, which uses hand and motion detection to instantly switch modes when a worker picks up or puts down the scanner.
The RFID model combines barcode scanning and UHF RFID reading/writing in a single platform, providing the perfect solution for tracking expiration dates, serial numbers and other critical data.
The DS9900 automatically adjusts the scan range to meet the application and with its high intensity focus, it can easily read tiny barcodes on microscope slides to curved barcodes on medication bottles and blood vials. The white illumination LEDs make it easy to scan barcodes on color-coded specimen trays and biopsy cassettes.
- Blood verification/Phlebotomy
- Blood, tissue and specimen tracking
- Healthcare admissions
- Patient admission
- Inventory tracking
- Medication tracking