Advanced barcode scanning designed to improve patient safety and experience
- Can scan virtually any barcode on any medium
- Durable design — can deal with being dropped
- Easy Bluetooth pairing
- Withstands regular disinfecting
- Superior ergonomics
- Designed and tested to handle over a million presses
One of the smallest and lightest devices in its class, the CS4070-HC scanner can fit in most pockets, or can be worn around the neck on a lanyard. It may be little in size but not in functionality. It offers superior scanning technology, meaning your healthcare workers can accurately scan any electronic or printed 1-D or 2-D barcode whenever and wherever required.
With it’s disinfectant-ready design to prevent the spread of germs, the CS4070-HC is the ideal individual scanning companion for healthcare workers.
Scans 1D, 2D and PDF417 bar codes displayed on a screen or printed on paper labels, as well as the tiny barcodes printed on curves, individual medication doses, reflective surfaces, suppositories and patient wristbands.
It’s point-and-shoot scanning allows you to capture the barcode as an extraordinarily wide working range combined with omnidirectional scanning which eliminates the need to align scanner and barcode, which means not needing to disturb sleeping patients to capture barcoded wristbands.
- Medication administration
- Transfusion administration
- Specimen labeling
- Specimen tracking
- Medication tracking at the dose level in the hospital pharmacy
- Inventory takes in individual floor supply cabinets for timely replenishment